Liverpool City Break
Sunday 4 June or Sunday 6 August - 2 days away from £109pp
Single supplement - £20
Our city breaks to Liverpool allow you to spend a couple days away based on your choices, not ours. Decide where you eat, where you visit and when you do things.
The city that gave us The Beatles, Liverpool has become one of Britain’s most dynamic and vibrant cultural centres. Enjoy unique attractions, exciting events, unrivalled musical heritage and a famously warm welcome. Take a walking tour and learn about the city’s history or wander around the historic Albert Dock and take in everything on offer.
Things to do:
- The Beatles Story (admission charge)
- Tate Liverpool (FREE admission)
- Merseyside Maritime Museum (FREE admission)
- Museum of Liverpool (FREE admission)
- Shopping and music in the Cavern Quarter or high street names in Liverpool ONE
Places to eat:
- Miller & Carter (steakhouse)
- Gusto (Italian)
- Salt House Tapas (Spanish)
- Pizza Express (Italian)
Mecure Atlantic Tower (****)
This modern four-star hotel is centrally located, overlooking Albert Dock and the River Mersey. The hotel’s rooms are light and airy. The restaurant, bar and outside terrace all offer stunning views of the Royal Liver Building and Cruise Terminal. The hotel has a lift.
We’re currently working behind the scenes to make your experience online as smooth as possible. Whilst we do this, online booking will be unavailable. Don’t worry, you’ll still be able to book your next holiday with us – we’ve got a few quick and easy ways to get booked in:
- Call our friendly Booking Line team on 01482 222 444
- Request a call back using our quick and easy call back form
- Visit us at Hull Paragon Interchange’s Travel Centre and book in person