East Yorkshire Academy
East Yorkshire Academy is a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) approved training provider based in Hull and East Yorkshire.
- Driver CPC courses to both PCV and LGV drivers, either as individuals, groups or small or large companies and organisations.
- PCV Driving Licence acquisition training.
- Driving Safety Assessments for companies, clubs etc.
Gaining a PCV Licence & Driver CPC Initial Qualification
New drivers looking to gain a bus, coach or lorry licence need to pass both their PCV or LGV driving tests, as well as the Driver CPC initial qualification, before being able to drive professionally. We can assist drivers looking to gain a PCV Licence with practical training and theory support.
- Part 1 - Theory test: two separate tests, multiple choice and hazard perception. (Required for the driving licence element).
- Part 2 - Driver CPC case studies test: a computer-based exercise with seven studies based on real-life situations, e.g. driving in icy conditions. (Required for the Driver CPC element).
- Part 3 - Practical driving ability test.
- Part 4 - Driver CPC practical demonstration test.
You must pass all four parts to get your PCV Driving Licence and Driver CPC.
Our courses are continually being developed and updated, and we can discuss tailoring courses to your particular requirements. See our courses available.