East Yorkshire Coaches VIP Club Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are for the East Yorkshire Coaches VIP Club only and should be read in conjunction with East Yorkshire Coaches General Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Carriage
- General Membership
- VIP Club membership is a free, no obligation scheme and is open to anyone aged 18 years and over, except for employees of East Yorkshire Buses or its subsidiaries.
- Only one person per household may become a VIP Club member (ie registered at the same address).
- Lost or stolen membership cards/fobs should be reported as soon as possible to [email protected].
- East Yorkshire Coaches reserves the right to refuse or withdraw membership at any time.
- East Yorkshire Coaches will not pass on any details to third party organisations, and will keep all personal records secure in line with current Data Protection laws.
- East Yorkshire Coaches will do its best to contact you via you preferred method of contact, however on occasions where we deem necessary and where alternative details exist, we may contact you by email, by text message, or by post where this is felt to be in the best interests of the majority of members.
- East Yorkshire Coaches reserves the right to provide notice of promotions by email and/or text only.
- Members may withdraw from the scheme at any time by notifying East Yorkshire Coaches in writing. Personal details will still be held on a secure client database, but you will no longer receive membership benefits. If you wish to be removed from our client database, you should advise us accordingly in writing.
- The VIP Club in run and administered at East Yorkshire Coaches, VIP Club, 252 Anlaby Road, Hull, HU3 2RS, and all communications should be sent to this address.
- Membership Benefits
- Upon joining, members will receive a welcome letter, membership details and a membership key fob.
- East Yorkshire Coaches reserve the right to provide additional benefits or withdraw certain benefits at any time and will notify members of any changes as soon as possible and wherever possible prior to changes being made.
- Discounts and Promotions will only be valid on East Yorkshire Coaches Day Excursions, City Breaks and Holidays and are not available on Coach Hire.
- Any brochures will be sent to VIP Club members before they become available to non-members although East Yorkshire Coaches takes no responsibility for non-members getting hold of any literature in this period due to factors outside of our control.
- Priority booking will be available to members during this period.
- Brochures may be sent in PDF format via email where email addressed have been provided. Postal distribution will be via second class post.
- Where offers/promotions are not made directly by post, details will be made available to those members via the Company website and other general means of advertising. East Yorkshire Coaches will not be responsible for VIP Club members not receiving details on individual promotions. We would therefore, where possible, highly recommend that members provide email addresses or mobile numbers.
- No refunds will be given to bookings on trips where subsequent discounts or promotions are made available
- VIP members who have already booked at the full price on any trip will not be entitled to reimbursement of discounts offered at a later date.
Updated November 2022