Shift Vehicle Technician - Scarborough
|Job Title:||Shift Vehicle Technician||Department:||Engineering|
|Location:||Scarborough||Contract:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Salary:||Basic Rate: £14.05/hour
Overtime uplift of £2.60/hour
|Hours per week:||39|
|Shift Pattern:||5 out of 7 days - 6 week rotation||Other:||This role will require
Engineers are an essential part of Team EY, they ensure our fleet of vehicles are kept safe, reliable and available for service at all times. Fancy yourself a great problem solver? We've got an exciting opportunity for you to join our award-winning team as an Shift Vehicle Technician.
You'll be responsible for maintaining our fleet of PSVs to company standards, carrying out running and roadside repairs, diagnostic and development works including after treatment systems, MOT preparation, health and safety compliance and carrying out standard operating procedures.
Experience & Qualifications
This role will require a full car (manual) driving licence.
4 years' of experience in a related field or a completed engineering apprenticeship.
Applicants should have a Level 2 NVQ or equivalent in maintaining vehicles.
Working for us comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Enhancements for overtime and weekends
- Regular training to keep your skills up to date
- Company pension
- 20 days paid holiday, rising to 25 days after 5 years of service, plus bank holidays
- Uniform and safety equipment relevant to your position
- Free eye tests and vouchers for money off prescription glasses
- High street discounts via our employee app
- Free bus pass for you and one family member to use across EY buses & on Go-Ahead buses across the country (excluding London)
This role requires a CV and Cover Letter to apply. Please address any covering letters to Robert Gibson, Chief Engineer and send to Robert.Gibson@eastyorkshirebuses.co.uk.