Park and Ride in Scarborough this summer
2 weeks ago
Scarborough Park and Ride will return for the summer from 12 April. It's the easy way to get into Scarborough, avoiding the hassle of finding a parking space or sitting in traffic.
Buses will run from the Filey Road Park and Ride site every day.
|First bus from Filey Road site||0705||0905|
|Last bus from Aquarium Top (South Bay)||1844||1844|
|Last bus from York Place||1849||1849|
Buses run at least every 15 minutes all day (more frequently at busy times).
Day return tickets are just £2.40, or £1.20 if you have a valid concessionary pass. Children travel free (up to 3 under 18s free with each adult ticketholder), and there are also weekly tickets available for just £10.00, or monthly tickets for only £35.00.
Download the Scarborough Park and Ride leaflet.
Our buses are safe and clean, with social distancing in place, and we've been awarded 'Good to Go' status by Visit England to show we comply with government social distancing and cleaning standards.
It's easy to stay safe when travelling by following this simple, common sense advice:
- Plan your journey in advance, and aim to travel at quiet times if possible
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after your journey - we have hand sanitiser dispensers on all our buses
- Pay by contactless or buy an app ticket if you can (although we do still accept cash if you don't have a contactless card)
- Wear a face covering throughout the journey, unless you have a medical exemption
- If you have any coronarvirus symptoms, however mild, please stay at home and don't travel
Contactless payments are available for all tickets, or you can buy them in advance from the East Yorkshire Buses app. Cash payments can be taken on the bus, but please use contactless or the app if you can.
Lots of free parking, toilets and an enclosed waiting area are available at the Filey Road Park and Ride site, with social distancing in place.
The Seamer Road site will remain closed for now.
The Park and Ride summer timetable runs until 31 October.