New fast Service X5 from Goole
9 months ago
Introducing new EastRider Service X5, starting 4 January 2021.
The brand new fast coach service will run between Goole, Howden, Gilberdyke, Newport, Elloughton, Brough, Hull Royal Infirmary and Hull.
- Limited stop, so you get to your destination quicker.
- Coach travel, air conditioning and leather seats for a more comfortable journey.
- WiFi and plug sockets, so you can make the most of your time.
- Wheelchair lift for easy access.
- Bring your bike along for free! The driver will secure it in the luggage space for you.
The new fast Service X5 will run alongside new Service 55, which will continue to serve villages such as North Cave, South Cave, Welton & Melton, and will also now provide a link to Melton Business Park and Bridgehead Business Park. Find out more about Service 55.
There are also to changes to some other bus services coming up in January. Find out more about our January service changes.