Lincoln City Break
Sunday 13 August - 2 days away from £129pp
Single supplement - £40
Our city break to Lincoln allows you to spend a couple days away based on your choices, not ours. Decide where you eat, where you visit and when you do things.
An ideal destination for a city break, Lincoln offers an experience rich in history combined with independent boutique shopping, great arts and culture and a wealth of places to eat and drink.
Lincoln is well known for its medieval cathedral and castle, and for being home to a copy of the Magna Carta. Alongside its history, Lincoln has a contemporary edge with a beautiful waterfront, modern shopping areas and a wealth of attractions to visit.
Things to do:
- Lincoln Castle (admission charge)
- Lincoln Cathedral (donation)
- Usher Gallery (FREE admission)
- Bars and restaurants on Brayford Waterfront
- Shopping on High Street and Steep Hill
Places to eat:
- ASK Italian (Italian)
- Wagamama (Japanese)
- Thai Marina (Thai)
Doubletree by Hilton (****)
Our waterside hotel stands on the former site of the City of Lincoln Electricity Works, by Brayford Pool marina. We’re walking distance from the city center, within a mile of Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle. Guests are welcomed with a warm DoubleTree Cookie, and we have a top-floor bar overlooking the city and a fitness center. The hotel has a lift.
We’re currently working behind the scenes to make your experience online as smooth as possible. Whilst we do this, online booking will be unavailable. Don’t worry, you’ll still be able to book your next holiday with us – we’ve got a few quick and easy ways to get booked in:
- Call our friendly Booking Line team on 01482 222 444
- Request a call back using our quick and easy call back form
- Visit us at Hull Paragon Interchange’s Travel Centre and book in person