Fueller/Cleaner - Scarborough
|Location:||Scarborough||Contract:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Salary:||Depending on experience||Hours per week:||39|
|Shift Pattern:||Shift system over seven days||Other:||This role may require
weekend and night
Engineers are an essential part of Team EY, they ensure our fleet of vehicles are kept safe, reliable and available for service at all times. Fancy yourself a great problem solver? We've got an exciting opportunity for you to join our award-winning team as an Fueller/Cleaner.
You'll be responsible for fuelling and parking our large fleet of buses and coaches at one of our Scarborough Depots.
Experience & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will be able to work unsupervised, as well as being a good team player.
This role requires a CV and Cover Letter to apply. Please address any covering letters to Robert Gibson, Chief Engineer at East Yorkshire and send to Robert.Gibson@eastyorkshirebuses.co.uk.
Working for us comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Enhancements for overtime and weekends
- Regular training to keep your skills up to date
- Company pension
- 20 days paid holiday, rising to 25 days after 5 years of service, plus bank holidays
- Uniform and safety equipment relevant to your position
- Free eye tests and vouchers for money off prescription glasses
- High street discounts via our employee app
- Free bus pass for you and one family member to use across EY buses & on Go-Ahead buses across the country (excluding London)