Vacancy: Experienced Coach Driver
East Yorkshire Coaches is currently looking for experienced coach drivers to join the team, working on private hires, contracts, day excursions and UK holidays.
What will you do?
- Driving coaches on school work, private hires, rail replacement services and overnight tours within the UK.
- Complying with all legal and regulatory requirements and company procedures whilst carefully and safely driving company vehicles.
- Being a good host on all work and taking care of our passengers.
- Being a team player and helping out with other duties, including local bus and National Express work (particularly in quiet periods).
The position is salaried and you are guaranteed 160 hours per month (may be more in the peak season). The position is full time and permanent. You will be based at our main Anlaby Road depot in Hull.
What makes a great candidate for this role?
- You'll have great customer service skills.
- You'll have a PCV licence and experience of driving buses or coaches.
- You'll need a good grasp of basic English and maths.
- You'll be smart and professional.
How do I apply?
Please fill in our application form - please put East Yorkshire Coaches as your favoured location of employment (Not 'Hull').