Coach Driver Vacancies
East Yorkshire Coaches is currently looking for experienced coach drivers to join the team, working on private hires, contracts, day excursions and UK holidays.
What will you do?
- Driving coaches on school work, private hires, rail replacement services and overnight tours within the UK.
- Complying with all legal and regulatory requirements and company procedures whilst carefully and safely driving company vehicles.
- Being a good host on all work and taking care of our passengers.
- Being a team player and helping out with other duties, including local bus and National Express work (particularly in quiet periods).
The position is salaried and you are guaranteed 160 hours per month (may be more in the peak season). The position is full time and permanent. You will be based at our main Anlaby Road depot in Hull.
What makes a great candidate for this role?
- You'll have great customer service skills.
- You'll have a PCV licence and experience of driving buses or coaches.
- You'll need a good grasp of basic English and maths.
- You'll be smart and professional.
How do I apply?
Please fill in our online application form.
About East Yorkshire
As one of the region’s leading public transport providers, East Yorkshire has been helping get people around since 1926, and over 32,000 people use their buses every day. That’s nearly 12 million car journeys a year taken off our roads.
Whether travelling to work, school, the shops, on a day or night out, or to visit friends and family, East Yorkshire makes sure people can get to the places they need to be across East Yorkshire, Hull, North Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire. We also offer coach day trips and UK holidays, coach hire, and run National Express coach services.
With a turnover of £30m and a fleet of around 250 vehicles, East Yorkshire employs around 650 people. The company’s main engineering depot and head office is in Hull, with other depots in Withernsea, Elloughton, Pocklington, Bridlington and Scarborough.
East Yorkshire is part of the international Go-Ahead Group, which operates bus services across the UK, Ireland and Singapore, and is also responsible for about a third of all train passenger journeys in the UK, as well as running rail contracts in Norway and Germany. East Yorkshire has the benefits of being part of a big group, but is locally run and managed.
You’ll also get a lot of benefits working here, including a free bus pass for you and your family, an occupational pension scheme, company sick pay and a great discount scheme where you can save money at places you shop, including supermarkets and high street names. We also have a long service reward programme.
Find out more about the company on this website or follow us on social media.