Engineering & Cleaner Vacancies
Engineers are an essential part of Team EY, they ensure our fleet of vehicles are kept safe, reliable and available for service at all times. Fancy yourself a great problem solver? We've got some exciting opportunities for you to join our award-winning team.
The roles that are currently available include:
- Heavy Vehicle Shift Technician
- Fueller/Shunter (Hull only)
- Night Technician (Hull only)
- Fueller/Cleaner (Scarborough)
You'll be responsible for maintaining and repairing East Yorkshire vehicles and keeping them to the highest standards.
Some out-of-hours shifts may have to be worked, but full details, including rate of pay, will be discussed at interview.
Technician roles are the perfect opportunity for anyone who's qualified in automotive engineering at Level 3 or above, however applicants at Level 2 may be considered based on experience.
Working for us comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Enhancements for overtime and weekends
- Regular training to keep your skills up to date
- Company pension
- 20 days paid holiday, rising to 25 days after 5 years of service, plus bank holidays
- Uniform and safety equipment relevant to your position
- Free eye tests and vouchers for money off prescription glasses
- High street discounts via our employee app
- Free bus pass for you and one family member to use across EY buses & on Go-Ahead buses across the country (excluding London)