If you’re looking for a new challenge and can deliver great customer service, then you could have what it takes to become a Hero of the Road!
We’re searching for fully qualified bus drivers to fly down the streets of the region.
What you’ll need to become a hero:
- A clean driving licence, with full PCV entitlement
- Great customer service
- Previous experience driving buses, preferably within the last two years
- An approachable, polite and helpful attitude
- The flexibility to work in shifts
What we can offer you:
- £12.50 an hour with an additional £1.50 uplift for overtime
- Boost your earnings with overtime opportunities
- Part-time work is also available
- Job security, with weekly, on-time pay
- Start and finish at the same location
- Free bus travel on all Go-Ahead services for you, a nominee & up to two children (excluding London & TFL buses)
- Access to various employee discounts that include supermarkets, high street shops and restaurants
- 20 days annual holiday, rising to 25 days after 5 years of service
- Free eye tests and vouchers for money off prescription glasses
Ready to step up to the challenge? Apply today via our online application form and we’ll be in touch within two working days!
Reading this, but don’t have the experience we’re after? We’re looking for Heroes in Training too – visit our Trainee Bus Drivers vacancy to find out more.
Don’t worry, the hero-hiring process won’t involve and tests of strength or power, but it will involve a telephone interview and, if successful, an in-person interview will follow.
Not sure if this is your calling? Speak to our recruitment team by emailing [email protected] to find out more about the role.
We’re here to get everyone to where they want to be. Here at East Yorkshire, we want to be an employer that’s open to everyone and anyone, regardless of sex, gender, religious beliefs, political opinion, race, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or other differences. We’re committed to making Team EY a safe, inclusive environment for everyone; that’s why we welcome applications from everyone, whatever your background.